Welcome to the SPLI Pokémon League page! Here you can find out all you need to know to start battling the SPLI Gym Leaders and begin your quest to be the Pokémon Champion of SPLI! Please keep in mind that this league is brand new and we are still working out all of the kinks!
- The SPLI Gym Leaders can be contacted via their Gym Page here on the SPLI website (www.spli.org/league) for battles.
- Every Gym Leader has their own unique badge representing one of the 18 types of Pokémon.
- All Gym Leaders use “mono type” teams and have the option of one wild card Pokémon on their team.
- Gym Leaders are allowed to set their own rules for their Gym! There will be a variety of battle styles, including singles, doubles, and maybe even triples or rotation battles! Please visit a Gym Leader’s specific page here on the SPLI Pokémon League site for that Gym’s particular ruleset.
- If you do not follow the rules of the Gym, you will be disqualified from the battle.
SPLI Pokémon League Gym Leaders:
- Alex M. – Poison
- Albert G. – Rock
- Antonio F. – Flying
- Ruse V. – Water
- Dan D. – Fairy
- Debbie G. – Grass
- Derrick P. – Normal
- Draven – Electric
- Dul L. – Fighting
- Jeff W. – Bug
- Jen B. – Ice
- Joel A. – Ground
- Peter O. – Psychic
- Will R. – Dragon
SPLIPokémon League Elite Four:
The SPLI Pokémon League has determined an Elite Four amongst the Gym Leaders. At special SPLI events you will be able to challenge the Elite Four in person, as long as you have eight SPLI Gym Badges. Only the most talented of Pokémon trainers will be able to battle these tough Gym Leaders for their chance to become the SPLI Champion!
Gym Leaders will report the outcome of each battle to the League, so all wins will be tracked. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact email@example.com with your concerns.